Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crappy Valentines Day, everyone!

Hi all.. I am a 43 year old suburban mom who has been watching her life slowly turn into a train wreck.. In an effort to maintain my sanity - and amuse all of you - I have decided to document this catastrophe-in-the-making.. I plan to blog about the past, the present, and my plans for the future (once I emerge from the rubble). I hope you all will enjoy it, and I look forward to hearing from you.

I am new to Blogging, but not new to technology or writing. In fact, once, long ago, I actually considered becoming an author. Occasionally, I consider it again even now. Of course, then I realize that that would require some serious determination and willpower - two things I find myself lacking in these days. Drama, Stress, Challenges... Wine.. THOSE I got plenty of. So I hope I can find a way to make this interesting, make you laugh, encourage some feedback and who knows - maybe make myself feel better in the process. It's BOUND to happen, right? That's what always happens in the movies at least.

So this is my first post, and I am going to round it up now. I want to explore the options of this blog and see if I can spruce it up a bit. I hope to be here daily.. Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment