Monday, February 16, 2009

So it's Monday

Ok.. So Valentines days have been worse, but it certainly wasn't anything to write home about. Sunday, we had friends over, and one would think this would be an enjoyable afternoon (cooking, drinking and other kids to keep my kids amused!) but unfortunately Stu was back in rare form.
It's funny how men have this thing: They are SO INTENT on proving their point, they will TRAMPLE all over those in the way. MAN, I am still trying to get the footprints off my outfit. I would say something -he would correct it. I would observe something, he would list all the reasons I was not seeing clearly. I would compliment the children, he would be offended at the manner I approached the compliment. Perhaps I should refer to him as Napoleon. Yes, that' sounds about right. From now on, Stu will be referred to Nap.

Alright. So anyway.. I wanted to format this blog so I could make a tab for 'Meet the Players', and 'How I got here' and 'Where I am going' so that you could refer accordingly, but having challenges getting all that together, so it looks as if I am just going to have to use labels, so you can search, and in the meantime just post 'stream-of-consicousness'. Or howeverthehell that's spelled. So lets start with a post about where I am going... (See next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment