Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oops! I forgot! :)

Ok, so I disappeared for a while there. Sorry folks - if anyone is out there, that is.. Had a sick kid and a problem husband to deal with , so I was otherwise occupied. So. Let me catchya up:

I have started a new job, its OK. Pretty low maintenance, which is great. I have stuff I gotta get done, I do it. No drama. (yeay!)

I have started to pay down my COLOSSAL (is that spelled right?) debt. This brings me great joy. Who knew writing checks could be so gratifying??

That's it. That's been my life. Exciting, huh? Well it will be.. We are just getting warmed up. I fully expect mayhem to begin reigning in approximately 2 months. The proverbial excrement will hit the fan. Big Time. So stick around through this boring stuff while I get myself 'trained' to blog nightly, and I promise you, by this time next year, my whole world will be COMPLETELY different - and we BOTH will have enjoyed the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment